Saturday, June 30, 2007

I am sick!

Hey everyone!

Yes, I know. I haven’t updated for three weeks. But sometimes I just don't have the energy to blog. And I hate it when I put everything to the last minute. That is when I don't have time to sleep at all and I try so hard not to fall asleep in class.

Anyway, I seem to be losing interest in this blog, I don’t feel as tempted to post anymore. I haven't been to any of my friend's blogs for ages, so outdated to the point where I don't even know if someone died or killed an elephant.

Despite my sick condition, I still went to school yesterday. I used up the whole packet of tissue just because of my useless nose. I hate being sick. It made me so freaking envious when my friends ate junk food in front of me, hahahaha.

Sorry for not replying your tags, because right now I have to go and design a mobile phone. There is so much more work to do, I want to cry. I wish my fever could burn my brains out.

Okay I’m off. See you all soon!

No comments: